- High-density cushion, joint protection, unmatched support.
- Standard: 7. 5 lbs. ; 71″ x 26″; 6 mm thick
- Long: 9. 5 lbs. ; 85″ x 26″; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat.
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex free.
- To Store: Roll Manuka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
- To Break In: The surface texture of Manuka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice.
- To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manuka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage.
- DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.